Monday, January 23, 2012

Hammerhead Shark Tea Party

     Today's drawing is of three sharks having a tea party. Two of them are hammerhead sharks, and one is just a generic shark that I drew up. Why? I like diversity in my drawings. Hammerheads are friends with other sharks, too. Over the next couple of weeks, the drawings will be quite random, like this one. I was going through a list of random words, and paired some together, creating a list of drawing ideas. I've been struggling with drawing my own material. I began as an artist that would draw from sight, copying pictures of my favorite characters and such. 
     On another note, I really love sharks. They are very majestic creatures. I really would love to swim with them someday. I am not much of a thrill-seeker, and I feel I would be safe cage-diving with some. It is one of those things that should go on a bucket list. There is a song about sharks that I really like. It is titled "Haifisch" which means shark, in German. It is a song by Rammstein. They are a German band that I really like. I'm excited about this project already! I cannot wait to post another drawing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment