Thursday, June 28, 2012

Aaaaaaaaaaaadventure Time!





JAKE THE DOG AND FINN THE HU-MAN

     So this is the first time I've really done any original fanart. Most of the time, when I do fanart, it's drawing a character exactly as I see them. But yesterday I sat down and sketched this out and THIS IS THE GREATEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME. I had to give Finn that ridiculous expression. It was only fitting. I am absolutely in love with what I've done here. It took maybe a couple hours in Paint Tool SAI with my Bamboo Craft tablet. I used a couple of reference pictures of the characters and the land where they live. I was going to put the tree house in the background but that would have added a lot of work onto it. 

Oh, Finn and Jake are copyright of whoever etc. etc.

But this piece is copyright of me, because it's all mine, bwahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment