Monday, March 12, 2012

Wolf

     Now, don't be mislead by the title of this post. I know that I did not do sketches of a wolf. These are sketches that I did of our Boxer, Wolfgang - or Wolf, for short. I don't draw animals from reference as often as I should, and for some reason I really wanted to draw his paws today. The small notes written on the picture are descriptions of what paw, etc. There's a little blurb about Wolf, as well. He's about five years old, I think. He's really big for a boxer. I don't mean that he is obese; I mean that he is large. He's big-boned and muscular. I would guess that he weighs around 100 pounds. 
     On another note: it is Day 50, and I have 500 pageviews! Wow. I never thought that I would get to this point. I have no idea who checks my blog every day, because most of them probably don't want to create an account to follow my blog. However, if you are a regular viewer, and you are reading this, I will encourage you to take the little bit of time to sign up and follow my blog, so that I can see who you are :) I will thank you greatly afterwards. I still have 315 days to go and I never thought I would have so many views at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment