Saturday, February 4, 2012

Alfred

     This was a very emotionally touching experience for me to draw these pictures. This is my cat, Alfred. He is almost three years old. I drew these pictures because I miss him very dearly. When I moved out of my parents' house in California, he stayed behind with his two sisters. It was easier, and I knew he would be happier that way. He weighs about 15 pounds, which is very hefty for a cat his size. Alfred has the biggest personality that I have ever seen in a cat. He is very strange though. His favorite things to eat are plastic, cardboard, and treats, of course. Often when he is wandering around the house, we take the treat bag and shake it, and then he comes thundering into the room. He loves to sleep inside of drawers, boxes, and cabinets. Every year he likes to sleep under the Christmas tree and eat the tinsel. Alfred sleeps almost all day, and is the most nonchalant cat in the world. He's so lazy, you can pick him up and carry him anywhere, and he doesn't mind. The sketch on the top is him spying on the snake that I used to have before it escaped. The bottom is him doing his favorite thing in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment