Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tribal Dog Design

     This is my first attempt ever at making a tribal tattoo design. It is quite simple, just so I could get the feel of it. I didn't use any references, and I am surprised. I think it looks really nice. I have one tattoo, myself. It's a panda design that I found somewhere on Google. I want to be able to create my own tattoo designs for the future, when I want to get more. I also want to be able to make designs that other people will appreciate, and will actually want to have put on their body permanently. I know that at one point, my mom said that being a tattoo artist on my spare time would be a good way to earn money. I'm not quite THAT confident in my abilities yet. I can copy other pictures amazingly, but usually when it comes to taking an idea and making my own rendition of it, it doesn't turn out well. This blog has been helping with that amazingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment